If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday dessert, then you’ll want to make these M&M kissed pretzels. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet and are sure to wow your family and friends this holiday season. This delicious dessert is one of the easiest Christmas treats you can make this time of year.
- Pretzel snaps
- Festive M&M’s (red and green)
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F.
- Cut out a piece of parchment paper and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Place each pretzel on the parchment paper and put a Hershey’s Kiss on each one.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes and then remove from oven. The Hershey’s Kisses should still be in shape.
- Gently press an M&M into each Hershey’s Kiss. The Hershey’s Kisses should be soft enough to press down the M&Ms.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
Add festive colored sprinkles before refrigerating for an extra holiday look.