Advertise with The Tiger
Take a look at all of the opportunities we offer in our media kit below.
- copies of The Tiger printed every two weeks
- print distribution locations on campus and across Clemson
- unique users on thetigercu.com per week
- aged 18 to 24 reading our online content, including social media
Across the country, there's no doubt that print journalism is struggling. As America continues to recover from the COVID pandemic, print news has especially found it difficult. But one sector has been thriving more than ever: college newspapers. Given our niche audience and coverage, we provide content that no other newspaper can or will. And, while most college students wouldn't pay a dollar for a print paper, they gladly pick up our free print edition.
Our connections. We know Clemson students best because we are Clemson students. We know what to do (and what not to do) to get you a consistent return on your investment. And our incentives are different: we're working to support The Tiger, not our pockets. We want to see you succeed because we want your help in getting us to succeed.
- 'The total package': Riley dishes on why he chose to leave TCU for Clemson
- Clemson ice hockey's season ‘far from over’ after South Carolina loss
- Several former Tigers advance to Super Bowl 57
- Preview: Tigers look to continue winning ways against Boston College
- Hunter, Clemson narrowly defeat Seminoles in hard-fought game